Friday, April 29, 2011

Pazzle coming to a home near you!

Well, I gone and bought another machine.  This one will cut just about anything including fabric (ohhh I see appliquéd things in the future), cardstock (yes the wedding invites will be easier with less waste) and vinyl (I see Christmas things).  It's coming Wednesday and I can't wait.  Some of you know I have a son getting married Sept 23rd and I have already sent out the "save the dates".  Can't wait to start on cutting out the pocket cards for the invitation.  I know what I will be doing next weekend.  OH, OH.  I better clean up to make room, LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My To Do List

  • 1. Fall Outfit for Evelyn....have supplies 2. Turkey dress for Evelyn....have supplies 3. Christmas dress for Evelyn 4. My pants...in process 5. Purse insert 6. Purse 7. Ornaments for Christmas 8. Dust Cover for my 3 machines 9. Pincushion for all 3 machines