Monday, September 6, 2010

My To Do List

One of the reasons I started the blog was to keep my self focused.  I wanted a fun place to list my projects (UFO's) and be able to show them when I'm done and CROSS THEM OFF my list.  I think that would be so great.  To see your list shrink.  Crossing off the list is FIN! So here is my list of things I want to make:

1.  Fall Outfit for Evelyn....have supplies
2.  Turkey dress for Evelyn....have supplies
3.  Christmas dress for Evelyn
4.  My pants...in process  Some day I'll finish these!
5.  Purse insert.  Bought one, lol
6.  Purse, Yup bought this too
7.  Ornaments for Christmas
8.  Dust Cover for my 3 machines
9.  Pincushion for all 3 machines
10.Easter Bubble
11.Wedding Bubble for Auntie Elizabeth

Don't get me wrong, I WANT to make all these things.  I just want a place to keep the list and see my accomplishments.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jan,
    I guess I will see tomorrow your progress....we need pictures with or without the baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, Here is my updated list:

    8. Dust Cover for my 3 machines
    9. Pincushion for all 3 machines

    I finished the rest of my list! Not too bad. Now I'm adding to the list and renumbering

    1. Embroider Ready Made clothes for Evelyn and David (Eva Kate and Val)
    2. Make spring outfits with Pepere's old shirts
    3. Dust Cover for my 3 machines
    4. Pincushion for all 3 machines

    ReplyDelete

My To Do List

  • 1. Fall Outfit for Evelyn....have supplies 2. Turkey dress for Evelyn....have supplies 3. Christmas dress for Evelyn 4. My pants...in process 5. Purse insert 6. Purse 7. Ornaments for Christmas 8. Dust Cover for my 3 machines 9. Pincushion for all 3 machines